Ski Area Shuttle Services
Call to reserve your charter;
Grab your boots and go.
For a few days or....
Ski Area Shuttle program is our ability to charter a private aircraft to transport you to and from Aspen with it's 4 mountains, and it’s affiliate Destination resorts with: Alterra, Mt. Collective program resorts; plus Epic Ski Pass Vail owned resorts.
VS / VIP Air Club Membership.
When in Aspen, or Sun Valley you may qualify to earn private aircraft charter discounts.
Weekend Turnaround Flights
Acquisition & Merger discussions are in the works via Sun Valley Joint Ventures with Aspen Aviation & Aspen Airways, and VS/VIP Air Club.
Destination ski area resorts:
Your favorite ski areas, Alterra, Mountain Collective Resorts; IKON Pass; and EPIC Pass ski resorts. (See lists below)
- Day Trip / From one Resort to another to ski for the day.
- 3 Day Trip / from one Resort to another to ski for 3 days.
- Resort Hopping / from one Aspen Ski Co. resort to another.
- Mt. Collective, IKON Pass; and EPIC Pass Holders / from one area to another. (See list below)
- End of Season Getaways / from where you live to some where south.
- Spring time to Hawaii, Mexico, and Cuba in the Caribbean.
- Summer Golf Getaways / to resorts with a Golf Course.
- During Summer South America Skiing.
- Take a break and go Ski for a day or two at any of the following:
- EPIC Ski Pass areas;
- Mt. Collective Ski Pass areas;
- IKON --Pass-- 38 Ski Pass areas.
Aspen Aviation / Air Denver joining forces via Sun Valley Joint Ventures to get you where you want without commerical flying delays, head aches, waiting, lost or delayed lugage etc. etc. Air Denver handles all bookings to find you the right size aircraft, at the right time, and the right price. Fly private anywhere with ease.
Book it on line with your desktop
or your cell phone.
EPIC Pass Members:
Afton Alps in Minnesota
Mt. Brighton in Michigan
Stevens Pass Wa.
PERISHER / DOWN UNDER.
Mountain Collective &
Aspen Ski Co. and the Alterra Mt. Company Resorts:
Aspen / Highlands / Buttermilk / Snowmass
CANADIAN MT. HELI SKIING.
OTHER EURO AREAS CAN BE ARRANGED AS WELL FOR VS VIP MEMBERS:
There are 38 destinations available on the
Ikon Pass and the Ikon Base Pass:
1. Squaw Valley
2. Alpine Meadows,
3. Mammoth Mountain,
4. June Mountain,
5. Big Bear Mountain Resort (Snow Summit)
6. Aspen Snowmass,
8. Winter Park Resort,
9. Copper Mountain Resort,
10. Eldora Mountain Resort
12. Sunday River
13. Boyne Mountain, Boyne Highlands
14. Big Sky Resort
15. Loon Mountain
16. Taos Ski Valley
17. Deer Valley Resort,
18. Solitude Mountain Resort,
19. Alta / Snowbird,
22. Killington - Pico,
23. Sugarbush Resort
24. Crystal Mountain,
25. The Summit at Snoqualmie
27. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
28. SkiBig3 (Banff Sunshine,
Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay)
29. Blue Mountain
British Columbia, Canada:
31. Revelstoke Mountain Resort,
32. Cypress Mountain,
33. CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures
New Zealand, Oceania:
35. Coronet Peak,
36. The Remarkables, Mt Hutt
37. Niseko United
Chile, South America:
38. Valle Nevado
*Price Quotes provided with several flight options:
Land in Aspen across the street from the Lifts:
Benefits & Perquisites:
1st Class Service all the way.
No Lines, No stress, No Hurries, No Worries.
- Bring your own beverage of choice,
- NO TSA, X-Ray machines,
- No need to disrobe shoes and clothes,
- Leave your shampoo and sunscreen in your baggage,
- Bring your own equipment, or have it shipped in advance,
- Pack your boots and ski clothes, and rent equipment there.
You Deserve an Upgrade.
Spend less time in the waiting room 2 hours before departure at airports and more time enjoying your destination for less than you would spend on other air charter and fractional jet services.
- Charter Operators with exceptional aircraft.
- Lower hourly rates than those of other jet charter services for comparable aircraft.
- No repositioning charges to move aircraft to your departure location.
- Fees are based on empty leg / one way flights passing over our Destination Resorts.
- Primary Resort Destinations are based on the Aspen Ski Company, Alterra Mt. Company, and Mountain Collective Resorts.
- Flights to other Non-Resort Destinations, such as major metro cities in USA are available as well.
- During the Spring Time or summer South America ski Resorts, Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Opportunities to share flights with other members when there are available seats can reduce costs even further. Flight costs vary according to number of passengers, baggage, and aircraft availability.
- Access to empty leg flights reduces the costs for Charter Operator aircraft so members pay less than the additional costs for repositioning of aircraft. Members will be offered special pricing incentives to fly on empty legs when going to major metro locations that are close to Ski Areas.
- Example: Salt Lake City close to Alta, Snowbird, Snowbasin, and Park City.
- You’ll have access to a Flight Concierge to arrange the details of your needs regarding two options with aircraft size, and price; arriving and departing at private FBO (fixed base operation) jet terminals.
VS~VIP Air Club offers the safety, reliability
and luxury of private jet service at a fraction
of customary charter costs.
Transform the way you travel to and from
Aspen ~ Sun Valley as well as other destinations!
VS ~ VIP AIR CLUB MEMBERSHIP
When you would like to “get on board”, fill out the online Membership Interest Form so we can keep you posted with VS / VIP Club updates.
We will deliver the Membership Documents via email, and/or hand delivery via Guest Services at the Limelight Hotel(s) in Ketchum, Idaho, and Aspen.
With a VS / VIP Air Club membership, you can fly in business partners for some skiing and a little work, or a little fun, or bring along your kids’ best friends.
Guest Policy. Bringing you and your travel companions safely and quickly to your destination is part of the deal.
Affordable Charter Rates on Elite Aircraft
Lower hourly rates than those of other jet charter services for comparable aircraft.
No repositioning charges to move aircraft to pick up passengers.
Opportunities to share flights with other members when there are available seats can reduce costs even further.
Access to discounted empty leg flights. Members will be offered special pricing incentives to fly on empty legs. Notices with empty leg availability are sent out regularly, but members will soon be able to also access the flight schedule online at anytime via the Virtual Club House.