Tours vs. Charter vs. Corporate vs. Scheduled....
The key ingredients to know about between Air Tours, verses Charter flights, Corporate operations, and Scheduled Air Carriers have to do with the following :
The difference between the three is simple:
1. Air Tours require that photographs are taken if the distance is more than 25 miles.
2. Charter Flights are allowed to travel whenever to wherever, on a non scheduled basis. Air Charter license FAA Part #135 Certificates are necessary via the FAA.
3. Scheduled Air Carriers are allowed to make time scheduled trips between different airfields.
When picking a Charter Operator there are many options and issues to consider:
· Choosing a Charter Operator
· What U need to know about charter operators
· The differences from one Charter Operation to another
See Particulars below.